You use the fivestarplumbers.co.uk platform at your own risk. fivestarplumbers.co.uk works very hard to ensure that the information provided on the platform is accurate and of high quality.
No advice obtained from fivestarplumbers.co.uk, its directors, employees or agents will create any express or implied warranty. You accept and acknowledge that fivestarplumbers.co.uk does not make any attempt to verify the statements of users of the platform or services.
You also accept that fivestarplumbers.co.uk does not make any attempt to evaluate the quality of any listed company’s products or services.
You agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with other users of the platform or services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the platform or services.
Neither fivestarplumbers.co.uk, nor any of its directors, employees or agents makes any warranty regarding the quality of the services or content accessed on the site.
fivestarplumbers.co.uk together with its directors, employees and agents provide the platform “as is,” without warranty of any kind. fivestarplumbers.co.uk disclaim any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither fivestarplumbers.co.uk, nor any of its directors, employees or agents makes any warranty that the platform, services or content will meet your requirements or be available on an error-free basis.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that neither fivestarplumbers.co.uk nor any of its directors, employees or agents assumes any liability or responsibility for:
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services,
- Any viruses, software bugs, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services and/or
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content emailed or made available via the platform or during the course of your use of the services.
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, good will or other intangible losses.
- Any unauthorized access to our secure servers or any and all personal information stored therein.
Total liability arising out of any type of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), shall be limited to any amount you may have paid to fivestarplumbers.co.uk and, in the absence of any such payment, fivestarplumbers.co.uk shall have no liability.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event will fivestarplumbers.co.uk be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, multiple, punitive or similar damages including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, or any and all other loss resulting from your use of this web site or any material referenced by, or obtained by using, this web site (including any loss caused by any harmful, corrupted, defective, virus-infected, indecent or obscene materials or the inability to use the service), arising out of any type of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), whether or not fivestarplumbers.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such damage.